- If there is still space available a student may be accepted for admission to the program any time prior to the beginning of a new class.
- Applications that are incomplete or are lacking supporting materials will not be processed.
- Tours of the school and grounds are available by appointment. Prospective students may also sit in on most classes. Please contact the school to schedule a tour.
- Students who have been dismissed for any reason may be reinstated only after an interview with an administrator, signing a new enrollment contract and payment for any make up work will be required. Example: personal tutoring from Instructor $35-$45 per hr. or make up work assignments or auditing of future classes at $16 per hr. Reinstatement is up to the discretion of the administration.
- Transfer credits are available. Transcripts are reviewed by administrative staff and are subject to approval by Spa Luna Staff and Instructors. Applicants may be tested on all subjects covered by said transcripts. Credit for previous training will be sent to state board who decides what will be accepted or rejected. If credit is granted, these hours may be added to your certificate. There are no tuition discounts applied to granted credit for previous training.