- This amount is applied towards tuition.
- If for any reason an applicant is not accepted by the Spa Luna Holistic School, a full refund will be made of all monies paid.
- The application deposit is non-refundable if the application is accepted. It can, however, be applied, one time only, to a future program deposit, for up to two years.
- If a Student (or in case a student is under legal age, his/her parent/guardian) cancels his/her enrollment and demands his/her money back, in writing, within three business days of the signing of the Enrollment Agreement, all monies collected by the School shall be refunded, less the non-refundable $1000.00 application fee. The cancellation date will be determined by the postmark on the written notification, or the date the cancellation notice is delivered to the School administrator/owner in person. This policy applies whether or not the student has actually started training.
- Students who cancel, or who are terminated after beginning classes; but, prior to the completion of 15 days of classes or 3 weeks, shall receive a refund less the number of clock hours completed at $16 per hour. No refunds will be made after the completion of 15 days of classes or 3 weeks.
- Enrollment time is defined as the time elapsed between the actual starting date and the date of the Students last day of physical attendance in the School and is based on the students scheduled hours. Any monies due the applicant or Student shall be refunded within 90 days of formal cancellation by the Student as defined in agreement, or formal termination by the School, which shall occur not more than 5 days from the last day of physical attendance in the school, or in the case of a leave of absence, the earlier of the date that the student informs the school that he or she will not be returning, or the documented date of return.
- In case of illness or disabling accident, death in the immediate family, or other circumstances beyond the control of the Student, the School attempts to make a settlement which is reasonable and fair to both.
- No textbook will be accepted for refund that has been written in or is returned for refund more than two weeks after original purchase date. All book returns will be refunded within thirty days of the books return to the school.
- If the School is permanently closed and no longer offering instruction after a Student has enrolled, the Student shall be entitled to a pro-rata refund of tuition.
- If a course is cancelled subsequent to a Student’s enrollment, the School shall, at its option: provide a full refund of all monies paid; or provide for completion of the course.
- If none of the above options are feasible, there is also a complaint form available for those who prefer to express their concerns in writing.
Payment Due Date
- Payments are due by 1st of each month (if you are making monthly payments).
- Payments made after the 3rd of the month are subject to a $25 late fee per week.
- Any Student more than 30 days late on tuition payments may not be allowed to attend classes until all past due payments are paid. Additional charges for instructor tutorial services, should they be required, are $25 – $35 per hour.
- The State of Hawaii charges an excise tax of 4.167% on tuition. This amount is not included in tuition and will be added to the student’s financial statement.
- Payments made by credit card are subject to a 3% merchant-processing fee.
- All fees are subject to change without prior notice.