Minimum Enrollment Age
- 18, can be 16 or 17 with parental consent.
- Can be waived with a successful personal interview.
- High School Graduate or Equivalent.
- Transcripts are required.
- A telephone or personal interview with a Spa Luna administrator may be
- Interviews are determined on a case-by-case basis.
- All prospective students are encouraged to receive at least three professional spa services.
- Satisfaction of this requirement is on the honor system; documentation is not necessary.
- Students whose first language is not English must have a minimum TOEFL score of 550 or IELTS score of 6. As well, tuition and fees must be paid in advance unless a letter of credit guaranteeing financial ability to pay, or its equivalent, is provided. For a student visa Spa Luna Admissions must be notified at least 6 weeks before the scheduled start date of the course in order to process the paperwork. International students can not be licensed unless they have either a work visa, a social security number or a green card.