- Full-time: $7,500.00 plus 4.167% tax, includes
textbooks and a supply kit.
- $1000.00 non-refundable application deposit apppplied to tuition.
Fees and expenses below are not included in tuition.
Student Liability Insurance
- $59.00 ***Non-refundable***
- $240.00, breakdown below
- Hawaii State Board Registration – $20.00
- Temporary Hawaii Permit – $40.00
- Examination Fee – $90.00
- License Fee, after passing exam – $100.00
Oils and Skin Care Products
- The purchase of essential oils can cost $30 to $100.
- The student might also want to set aside money for personal skin care supplies.
- These items must be provided by the student.
- Twin-size Sheet Sets – 3
- Large Bath Towels – 3
- Hand Towels – 12
- Wax Sheet – 1
- Washable Blanket – 1
- Laundry Basket – 1
- Any expenses incurred by Spa Luna when providing requested forms or notarized items, will be charged to the student.
Tuition and Fee Changes
- Tuition fees and expenses are always subject to change; but, will not change once the start date of the program begins.