Massage School Fees and Expenses
Fees and expenses below are not included in tuition.
- Full-time: $5,750.00 plus 4.167% tax.
- $1000.00 non-refundable application deposit applied to tuition.
- Any modality can be taken separately for $14 per clock hour.
Student Liability Insurance
- $250.00 to $350.00
- Other books may be optionally purchased, at student expense.
- Aprons for Clinic
- $100.00 (estimate)
- This covers original classrom kit. During the semester students may need to purchase other supplies, at their own expense.
- Hawaii State Board Application Fee – $50.00
- Examination Fee – $90.00
- License Fee, after passing exam – $60.00
- $35.00 (cash only)
- A CPR certification course for all students not already CPR certified.
- Check the Upcoming Workshops on the web site. These include reflexology, hot rocks and others.
- These items must be provided by the student.
- Twin-size Sheet Sets – 5
- Large Bath Towels – 3
- Hand Towels – 12
Oils and Creams
- The purchase of essential oils for the Aromatherapy class can cost $30 to $100.
- Any expenses incurred by Spa Luna when providing requested forms or notarized items, will be charged to the student.
Tuition and Fee Changes
- Tuition fees and expenses are always subject to change; but, will not change once the start date of the program begins.